Beard and moustache symbolizes masculinity and pride amongst men and thus appearance has a significant place in men’s style. Less density or loss of facial hair can be a source of stress for many and most of them seek medical help that often mandates treatments. There is increased popularity of beard hair transplant and facial hair restoration. This is the best solution for men who desire to have intensive and regular looking beard or moustache.
By FUE method, hair grafts are taken from the back of your head between two ears one by one and transplanted to the recipient area.
FUE facial transplantation operations are performed under local Anesthesia, and just like in hair transplantation, no severe pain or ache is experienced. There will be no scarring or stitches after the operation performed by a hair transplant surgeon.
We at KIARA are renowned for their FUE hair transplant in Delhi.
- Complete reconstruction in absence or decreased density of the beard and moustache hair (congenital hypotrichia / atrichia).
- To cover the areas of scarring alopecia (secondary to trauma/ burns/ surgery/ cleft lip repair). Most of the beard are designed based on two fixed points: side lock and moustache.
- Traction alopecia in Sikh population.
- Post-folliculitis scarring.
- Chronic stable nonresponding alopecia Areata.