It’s no secret that looks play an integral part in the world we live in. Certain attributes can act in favour or against us profusely. So, when something unlikely is evident on the face, it can make the person the centre of attention and usually not in a good way.
- Birthmarks are completely treatable with laser therapy.
- You can expect Lightening of 70 – 90%
- Treatments could be repeated every 1-3 months, until the patient’s goal is achieved.
- Pain and recovery time is absolutely minimal.
Before the procedure, a Kiara Lifestyle Clinic doctor will usually analyse the patient’s medical history and suggest a treatment. We at Kiara have a team of the best dermatologists in Delhi, Chandni Chowk who will delineate the process to you and keep in mind the discussed expectations, potential risks and outcomes from the procedure.
A few things to keep in mind:
- Avoid sunbathing, waxing, tanning beds and collagen injections or chemical peels for 2 weeks prior to the procedure.
- Avoid deodorants, Perfumes or any potential irritants in the area to be treated before treatment.
- Avoid taking anti-inflammatory drugs, aspirin and herbal supplements before treatment due to increased risk of bleeding.