Me line peel is a unique combination of chemical agents to address hyperpigmentation. It addresses various causes of hyperpigmentation such as acne, aging, sun exposure, hormones, and accidents. We at Kiara Lifestyle Clinic with our team of the best dermatologists in Delhi, Shahdara have the best techniques to deliver optimum results.
We cleanse your skin with a mild cleanser and degreaser.
Then, we apply two to three layers of a special me line compound and leave it on for a few minutes followed by rinsing.
We then apply a thicker layer of Me line peel to the hyperpigmented areas, fine lines, and acne. After four hours we clean it.
After 48 hours of me line peel you may experience some red, flaky skin but it will self-correct itself in about three days.
For best results, repeat Me line pack after 8 weeks.
At the Kiara clinic, we believe our job is not fettered to applying the peel, we take special care to ensure you get the best results. We also follow it up for long-lasting results and a happy you. Meet our expert dermatologist Dr. Kriti Jain today for flawless skin that makes you fall in love with yourself.
- Hyperpigmentation: Me line peel reduces the production of melanin, a pigment that causes darkness. Thanks to Tranexamic acid which clears hyperpigmentation and thus brightens the skin. Also, Kojic acid present in Me line peel blocks the enzyme tyrosinase which produces melanin.
- Exfoliation: Mandelic acid and retinoids let the skin peel the dead cells and prevent the production of melanin while exfoliating.
- Wrinkles and fine lines: by stimulating your skin cells Me line peel brings in new skin and fights wrinkles.
Fights acne: by removing excess oil, it prevents acne.
- It also softens your skin while evening it out.
- It stimulates the growth of new cells and brightens the complexion too.
Research says 95% of the cases show promising results and the peel suits Caucasian and ethnic skin types. It reduces aging signs in 90% of the cases. 85% of acne-prone people noticed a visible improvement after the peel.