Acne/Pimples Management in Delhi
Acne is the result of clogged hair follicles. Dirt, oil, and dead skin cells on the surface of your skin suffocate your pores and leads to pimples or small, localized infections. Treatments can clear away bacteria and help dry up the excess oils that lead to acne. Different acne treatments include topical medication, lifestyle changes, oral medication, and medical procedures.
The treatment that’s right for you depends on your individual condition. If you have mild to moderate acne, such as blackheads or whiteheads, your treatment could be relatively easy. However, if you have inflammatory or cystic acne, your treatment could be more challenging. We at Kiara will meticulously analyse your skin and determine what type of acne you have and offer a treatment keeping that in mind. We at Kiara provide optimum results.
Treatment differs from topical medications to laser treatment, depending upon the severity. We at Kiara have a team of the best dermatologist in Delhi who will guide you on every step to provide the best results.
- Topical medications are gels, lotions and creams that you would have to apply to your skin. You generally apply a thin coat on the affected skin part in the morning and before bedtime after washing your face. Some are available over the counter, whereas others require a prescription.
- Oral medications for acne are absorbed throughout your entire body. They’re only available with a prescription from a qualified doctor. These Medicare are ostensibly recommended to treat moderate to severe acne that didn’t respond to topical agents.
- Antibiotics: Our team of the best dermatologists in Delhi at Kiara would study and examine you and might prescribe a daily antibiotic pill, such as tetracycline. It can render to fight bacteria and infection from the inside out. Antibiotics are commonly recommended with topical medication when gels and creams alone don’t improve your condition.
- Laser Therapy: Laser therapy also help improve acne infection. Laser light reduces the number of bacteria on your skin responsible for causing acne.
- Chemical Peels: Undoubtedly, one of the most effective ways of getting rid of acne. Chemical peels and microdermabrasion successfully remove the top layer of your skin. In the process, acne is also removed leaving a flawless scintillating face.
Pigmentation Reduction treatment
Hirsutism/ Excess Hair Growth treatment
Eczema/ Allergies/ Urticaria/ Psoriasis Management
Derma Roller for Scars & Skin Rejuvenation
Sun spots, age spots & other pigmented lesions
Fungal and bacterial Skin & scalp infections
Treatment for leucoderma
Milia/ Warts/ Corn Removal
PRF for Non-Healing wounds
Non-surgical Therapy for Non-healing wounds and Facial Rejuvenation
Ear Lobe Repair
All forms of Skin Tag removal
About Dr. Kriti Jain
Dr. Kriti Jain is the founder of Kiara Clinic and practices as a Dermatologist and Hair Transplant surgeon. She has a brilliant academic record and is involved in many national presentations and has several prestigious publications in her name. Dr. Kriti is one of the most qualified doctors with over 8 years of experience to her credit in this field, She has a keen interest and fine hand for the surgical procedures in Dermatology. She has given a new dimension to this ever-expanding field with her impeccable skills in cosmetology.
Book an appointment
Please fill up the form below to schedule an appointment, our representative will revert back to you shortly to confirm.
Dr Kriti is the best doctor. I was suffering from hair loss problem from years and visited many clinics but finally at Kiara clinic I got the solution that I was looking for. I was briefed so well by Dr Kriti about my problem and was suggested right treatment. Thankyou ma'am and the team for giving such a personalised care.
Hair loss is a difficult phase to counter in life and I had my share of it too, but I’m happy that I got over it. This was possible because of the latest FUE technology. The process was painless and left no scars. Better still, I got to see what I was expecting. The results were fairly good and left no confusion in my mind about my looks. I thank the doctor & the staff who gave me a complete understanding of the process and the results that I was expecting.
Baldness was a sinking feeling with each day passing by, till the time I met Dr. Kriti Jain. Happy to have fought hair loss. I owe a Big Thank You for getting me the right fit of a system- that looks so real. The staff was very skilful with the measurements. With proper guidance, they helped me to manage my new found hair. The derma hold base is perfect and stays put for weeks together. Imagine people asking you what oil have you used to regrow your hair.
Getting pigmentation treatment from Dr. Kriti and i am fully satisfied from her suggested medications. I can see the difference.
I was suffering from severe acne on my face & scalp .Thanks to Dr Kriti Jain, she was so polite and patient throughout my treatment. Really appreciate & happy with my treatment Thank you so much.